100% full Not resolved

My account was fraudulently charged $320.00 twice by this company when I have NEVER been nor plan now in the future to visit Disneyland.The phone number which came up on the bank transaction was answered by a very rude customer service personnel.

Related: Disneyland Customer Care Review from Austin, Texas

What I want to see happen, is that this services company, create an extra security measure that will keep these thieves from being able to charge nilly *** on someone's bank account. I have very few funds to cover monthly bills, and this stood out when I was preparing to pay my mortgage, because if I ever go out of state, it's for a funeral, and not for the exhuberant costs of not only tickets, airline, car rental, gas, food, etc. My bank is filing a fraud affidavit in order to investigate.

If Disney would do something it would create goodwill between victims who may potentially be future visitors, instead of being rude to someone inquiring of the fraudulent charges.Even handling a refund, would be a lot nicer.

Review about: Disneyland Tickets Dws Pay.

I didn't like: Bank card fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Disneyland Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss handling of fraudulent charge for tickets that were never authorized to be purchased. / $640
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1233358

Are you seriously this ***?This has nothing to do with Disney.

This is someone else who stole your identity and/or card info and is charging tickets.It's your bank and/or credit card company that needs to deal with this.

Good grief.