My account was fraudulently charged $320.00 twice by this company when I have NEVER been nor plan now in the future to visit Disneyland.The phone number which came up on the bank transaction was answered by a very rude customer service personnel.
What I want to see happen, is that this services company, create an extra security measure that will keep these thieves from being able to charge nilly *** on someone's bank account. I have very few funds to cover monthly bills, and this stood out when I was preparing to pay my mortgage, because if I ever go out of state, it's for a funeral, and not for the exhuberant costs of not only tickets, airline, car rental, gas, food, etc. My bank is filing a fraud affidavit in order to investigate.
If Disney would do something it would create goodwill between victims who may potentially be future visitors, instead of being rude to someone inquiring of the fraudulent charges.Even handling a refund, would be a lot nicer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bank card fraud
- Reason of review:
- handling of fraudulent charge for tickets that were never authorized to be purchased.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disneyland Tickets Dws Pay
- Review category
- Theme Parks
You May Also Like
- "I am looking for The complaints dept After you leave Disneyland CAlifornia .. I am happy with our trip .. It the Hoody I paid 85 I think for.. It got One wearing, one washing..."
- "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."