Disneyland - Allows Fraudulent charges to credit card without a check system
My account was fraudulently charged $320.00 twice by this company when I have NEVER been nor plan now in the future to visit Disneyland.The phone number which came up on the bank transaction was answered by a very rude customer service personnel.
What I want to see happen, is that this services company, create an extra security measure that will keep these thieves from being able to charge nilly *** on someone's bank account. I have very few funds to cover monthly bills, and this stood out when I was preparing to pay my mortgage, because if I ever go out of state, it's for a funeral, and not for the exhuberant costs of not only tickets, airline, car rental, gas, food, etc. My bank is filing a fraud affidavit in order to investigate.
If Disney would do something it would create goodwill between victims who may potentially be future visitors, instead of being rude to someone inquiring of the fraudulent charges.Even handling a refund, would be a lot nicer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bank card fraud
- Reason of review:
- handling of fraudulent charge for tickets that were never authorized to be purchased.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Disneyland Tickets Dws Pay
- Review category
- Theme Parks
You May Also Like
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!! THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR..."
- "We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."