1.7

For most of my 72 years going to Disneyland has been on my punch list.Recently I went for the first time.

I guess my expectations were too high because I was very disappointed overall. I found many buildings/rides/attractions in need of repair/paint. I found most of the employees lacking enthusiasm. I found the signage to be confusing and lacking.

I found the lines to be ridiculously long so the standing became painful. I found the food to be way overpriced and of poor quality. I found the park generally dirty. I did enjoy watching my grandson have fun on Dumbo and the Tea Cups.

I am thankful to Guest Services for refunding part of our three day SoCal ticket to a one day ticket.

I am so disappointed that I was disappointed and have no desire to return.Dan Bruneau Spring Valley, CA 619-819-8550

Review about: Disneyland Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: I wont go back.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

Kind of sad, story.I last went to Disney Land many years ago and about 10 years later to Disney World.

At that time they were both a marvel of cleanliness and organization.

The buildings were freshly painted and I recall reading a story of Disney Land's impressive maintenance and paint shop.

I wonder what happened, is it managements greed, the current generation of worker, government regulations affecting employee performance, or a combination that has left Disney not such a magical place anymore?

to Anonymous #1280753

Sorry, I don't have any idea why my previous comment was entered three times.