Anaheim, California

Update by user Aug 10, 2016

Over a week ago I was told by the BBB and Disney that this was moved to "Disney Claims".....nothing since....yesterday I got what I thought was a telemarketing call from some resort (couldn't understand the woman that I had to greet 4 times and almost hung up on--I only answered because I thought it was a potential employer as the number was local--as she was clearly speaking to several other people as I answered and when she did address me she slurred her speech) that, upon reflection, was as unprofessional as I now know Disney to be.....

If that was their "attempt" to correct this situation then I am glad I already wrote to the Attorney General...

And today is the day that my daughter was scheduled to visit, with family friends, for her bday, first trip....STILL NO TICKET DISNEY!!

Fraud is your magic??

Update by user Aug 02, 2016

As of last night 8/1/16 still no resolution....in fact Disney actually wrote to the BBB indicating that they have no record of any order....

SO YOU ARE JUST RUNNING RANDOM NUMBERS??

3 TIMES??

Come on Disney, maybe you need to show Pinocchio during new hire orientation.

I'm giving the BBB one more chance to work with them, to realize that their poor record keeping and lame IT department does not give them the right to hold people's money hostage....running cards with "no order" is fraud, Disney, fraud, before I escalate this to the attorney generals in both my home state and CA....

Magical?? Is that how you get these numbers??

Update by user Jul 30, 2016

Update 7/30/16:

Disney called me, ignoring the desired resolution stated in the complaint (BBN), a few minutes ago.

They continued to deny all accountabilty and, even when informed of the proof available should this escalate to court, all the rep Devin wanted to do was repeat her scripted apology and refuse to correct anything....after she asked me to relive and tell her the entire 72+ hour traumatic story.

I STILL HAVE NO TICKET AND/OR SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION!!

IF ANYTHING, I HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED AGAIN AND AM NOW RELIVING ALL THE FRUSTRATION AND DURESS OF THE PAST WEEK.

Is there anything further that anyone can do or should I now hire an attorney?

Thank you.Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2016

I have already filed with the BBB once today....THIS IS A SUMMARY OF MY SECOND COMPLAINT!!

THEY JUST KEEP MAGICALLY CHARGING AND THEN REFUSE KNOWLEDGE OF ME, MY CARD, OR MY LEGITIMATE ORDER (1)...NOT 3...WHICH THEY HAVE CHARGED FOR WITH NO MERCHANDISE DELIVERED....BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF AN ORDER!!!!

They charged my bank twice, pending 210 dollars on hold, but when I call inquiring as to why the emails they send me say not processed they pretend they've never heard of me or have any order on file.....they accused my family members of lying about line times, they have refused to own any fault by Disney in the 5 calls over two days to get my daughter a ticket for her birthday....the blamed the web browser, me (I don't know my own address), my bank....NONE WERE WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY AND BOTH SUPERVISORS WERE RUDE!!....let me tell you how the 2nd supervisor comes in, I checked my account for an unrelated reason tonight. THERE IS A MYSTERY 3RD 105 DOLLAR CHARGE!! THEY ARE NOT SITTING ON, AND CAN'T SAY WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED (BLAME THE BANK FOR THEM STEALING FUNDS THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO.....EVEN IF THE PENDINGS DO DROP, IS DISNEY GOING TO PAY FOR OVERDRAFTS CAUSED BY THE STOLEN 315 WITH NO TICKET?????? I called again to have this "supervisor" be flat out rude and I hope it was recorded because if this escalates beyond the BBB to the courtroom I WILL BE ORDERING ALL CALLS!!

AT THIS POINT, WITH THE REPEATED STRESS THE CONTINUED, GOING INTO DAY 3, PERSECUTION OF THEIR CLIENT, THEIR REFUSAL TO DO ANYTHING TO CORRECT THE SITUATION, ETC....THE ONLY OUTCOME I WILL ACCEPT IS THE PDF FOR MY DAUGHTERS TRIP (NEXT WEEK, SO NO SUPERVISORS I CANT JUST WAIT FOR YOUR ILLEGAL HOLDS TO DROP IN 72 HOURS AND HOPE IT WORKS THE 3RD....OR IS IT 4TH....OR DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM DISNEY TIME!!) BY FRIDAY AS WELL AS WRITTEN OWNERSHIP OF THE ISSUES, APOLOGIES TO MY CREDIT UNION FOR CALLING THEM LIARS, APOLOGIES TO MY FAMILY MEMBERS FOR BEING CALLED LIARS AND SOME FORM OF COMPENSATION FOR 48+ HOURS OF EMOTIONAL DURESS AND FINANCIAL ABUSE....OR I AM GOING AS PUBLIC AND HIGH IN THE COURTS AS POSSIBLE!! I DIDN'T EVEN TRY A 3RD TIME!!!!

Review about: Disneyland Tickets Dws Pay.

I didn't like: Did not deliver ticket, Charged my card three times for one order, Blamed my bank, Refuse to correct their errors or thievery more likely, Refused knowledge of me my card or my order.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Disneyland Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss lousy customer service, no delivery, charged 3 times for 1 order you refuse to acknowledge....but you've sent more than one email about.... / $315
Preferred solution Delivery of product (before the birthday and trip pass next week), full refund, apologies to BECU and family members that they called the liars in the situation, and compensation for 48+ hours of emotional duress and financial hardship as they held funds.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1233356

Is it possible this is fraud on the card and that Disney isn't even charging it? Because it would literally only take one second to look at Disney's money received (for the AG or BBB) and see that the money was in there. Why would Disney risk being charged with fraud if that were the case?

I would take this up with your credit card company, not Disney.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1203985

Still no resolution, although the AG in California is now involved.