2.1

This was not a magical experience.I have gone to Disneyland since I was in a stroller.

My grandfather retired from Disney. We would go all the time as a child. It was great it was also 30 years ago. Fast forward to today.

My son is 11. My husband and I get limited time off of our jobs. The only time we could go as a family and take a trip with our son there was Dec 29 2016. We were so excited to spend a fun family day together.

We arrived at 9am. It was already crowded. Littlw did we know once we got into the park that most rides we already an hour wait and the Its a small world ride was 120 minutes! We went on 5 rides from 9am to 5pm!

The lines were atrocious. We were herd like cattle. You could not move and in the event there was an emergency you would not be able to make it out of there. My husband needed to use the restoom and he was told by a cast member that he had to follow the crowd and go around not go under the ropes they had.

You gotta be kidding me! People were at a dead stop so we have to climb over people to get to a restroom? It was the worst money spent, worst experience and my sons first time he never wants to go back.

Way to go Disneyland for being greedy and not limiting the amount of people coming into the park.The best part of this family trip was the ride home in SILENCE...there were no words for the let down and disgust of this day.

Review about: Disneyland Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1265520

We used to visit WDW in Orlando twice a year until we learned Disney fired some tech workers and made them train foreign ones for the same job.In addition, Disney changed their fast pass/ride system to the point where it became almost impossible to ride anything without booking it in advance, and then for only three rides a day.

Those changes, in addition to the degradation in the professionalism of it's staff made it not worth the trouble anymore. May I suggest a much better alternative for your and your family would be to travel within the USA. Since you apparently are in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah are relatively close and well-worth the time to visit, especially the national parks.

A great learning experience for kids.Find the time to do so and forget about any Disney park.