2.3

I took my 5 yr old son who broke his foot 9/27/17 at school to enjoy some fresh air and shopping at downtown Disney on 9/30/17 in the afternoon.As we were walking up to security I realized I had dropped my parking ticket, I backtracked.

nothing so I ask the security guy he said nothing they can do go back to booth. Ok It has been like 20 mins the guy that had been there who had handed me a ticket was no where to be found (they were handing out tickets to make sure people were aware of the new parking rules) and they basically told me to go pound sand. We have been AP holders for many years, we spend money at the park, we spend money at downtown. So screw it we walked back over to get into downtown we dropped 19.75 at lego we dropped 28.59 at naples we dropped 11.25 at wetzels time to leave I tear my car apart Just in case and yes there it is THE GOLDEN TICKET!!!!

All is not lost so I pull up to the booth smiling and hand over my ticket and receipt(s) and you gussed it oh we don't take receipts only validation. ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU GREEDY MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you can either go back to naples and make it back here within 23 mins for a discounted rate or pay 30 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had been there 2:07 spent $59.59 and now these jerks want me to walk back to naples re park get my kid out with the splinted foot are you people kidding meee I don't think I will ever go to downtown Disney again and Ill tell everyone who will listen not to either forget going over and beyond to help your guests just treat them like *** Windy 7142069005

Review about: Disneyland Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments