Today I experience the worst day of my life in your parking lot due to your greed.I buy the yearly passport for my children.

I drop them off and pick them up at the Downtown Disney parking. I sometimes stay and enjoy it. Your CEO and Disneyland are simply greedy and created additional problems. It is almost impossible to pick up/drop off people in 15 minutes.

Your new 15 minutes will create anger in your guest, accidents as well as people being run over by drivers trying to get out on time. Around 8:30 p.m. people can not get out of your parking lot in 15 minutes. Disneyland and your CEO are just plain greedy.

Disneyland is multiple billion dollar company. I am disgusted by your greed and lack of regards for the working people. I will not renew our yearly passes. I will share this with everyone I know and I will post it on social media.

Disneyland is no longer the land happiest place.It is now the greediest place on earth.

Review about: Disneyland Parking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

#1372075

It's people like you that cause these new policies and price increases to be made.The Downtown Disney lot is not Theme Park Parking.

They've had signs at the toll both before you entered out there for years saying that in a big bold font.

The company already has a solution. The 15-minute pick-up and drop off is on Harbor Blvd.

You should be picking up and dropping off your kids there.If you want to park your car and go in the parks, that's what the Mickey & Friends garage is for.

The worst day of your life? Man......I would love your life.