2.7

I purchased (2) day pass tickets for my daughter and (2) grandaughter on January 22, 2018. The tickets were passed to my daughters phone and when they flew from Sacramento to Las Angeles to arrive at the front gate and was told that the tickets had been canceled.

My families vacation was ruined. I was called by my daughter and was told that it would take 24 hours to complete transaction. I called Disneyland and was told that I was reimbursed for the tickets and that Disney had canceled them for some reason, which had nothing to do with the Credit card. How do i resolve issue.

Complain if I like, but that's it. I'm sure this is very consoling to my grandchildren, where do they go being the hotel room is paid and the little bit of funds that they had were used to purchase a (1) day pass.

Why was I not able to pay for the tickets and allow for my family to continue their long sought fun at Disney. Thank you for not helping.

Review about: Disneyland Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Your customer service.

Comments

I hope that no one ever has to endure this. A simple form of communication as to why the tickets were canceled would have resolved this issue.