2.0

I have been to Disneyland on several occasions through the years. I have to admit that I will never return.

I found the Disneyland Resort rooms to be in desperate need of updating. The air conditioner did not work the 4 days we were there, water leaked from the bath tub on the floor and you could see the mold on the wall behind the bathroom door and the water smelled like rotten eggs. For over $500.00 a night; I was not impressed. We waited hours to get on rides and the fast pass tickets were a joke.

The food and drinks inside the park were terribly expensive and much of the staff were extremely rude. Walt's slogan, "Be our guest" has been eliminated by both staff and management. I would never spent $10,000 + (i.e. airline tickets, rental car, Disney Resort rooms, park tickets, parking and food on a vacation to Disney again.

I found it sad when my grandchildren preferred our day at Universal Studios over Disneyland. With the poor maintenance and management, I look to see Disneyland and its magic an icon of a childhood memory in the past.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "go to vip passes like universal studios, allow people to fly in, rent rooms and cars and pay for passes the same experience as someone who gets lives around the block and get to go every day or weekend. make it memorable so that we will want to go back". The author is overall dissatisfied with Disneyland. The most disappointing about disneyland facility from Disneyland was overcrowding, long lines and breakdowns and bad customer service dirty park , but reviewer liked most of the rides. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disneyland.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Theme Parks category for more informed decision or compare Disneyland to other companies on our site.

Comments