Featured Not resolved
Poster decreased review rating.

I paid for season passes for me and my kids.Didn't get in.

They cancelled the passes and took my money. They were so rude. Customer service and tram guy told us that's why we needed to know someone from the park so we can get it. No respect or concern I had 3 very upset kids.

Had to pay for,parking which should of been covered in my annual pass. Took off work but was told they cancelled my passes. Not even 24 hours after I paid. I wrote Disney this email.I sent this to disneyland.

Sent from my iPadI bought a Disney annual pass for me and my kids.went the Same day Yeaterday. But my daughter was sick so we left and decided to go today. I Had to pay for parking and then got told that our passes were canceled. Why because you guys said my name was different from my I'd and credit card.

Which was a lie.i showed them at the ticket booth. My kids NEVER went to disneyland I had to *** work my kids left the park this morning crying. And the tram guy didn't help by telling them that we should of known someone that works there so we could go in. That it sucks for us.

I spent all my money on these ticket passes for the summer. Now I'm Brooke and they didn't sry Mickey Mouse. You should change your motto it's not the happiest place on earth. You guys think it's no big deal ito cancel people's passes.

All my kids wanted to do is to go have fun at disneyland. And the ticket booth lady "Rhonda" was so mean and nasty to us. I don't get it why I had to pay for parking to be turned away. You guys took my money then canceled my passes.

You guys are theifs. I will be seeking legal action. People need to know what you guys are doing to people that don't have money. I am going to call the local news to.

ALL WE WANTED WAS to GO and have a nice time I paid everything and still the customer service treated us like *** and we got rejected. With no money return. Please email me I will not take any phone calls because I need to record everything for court. Lovin2ply@gmail.com The customer service tried to take all the cards but I only gave them mind.

We also bought a hat and a bubble wand today outside the park couldn't get the discount. To me Disney people are rude and running a scam and don't care how people feel. There was no reason why we couldn't go in. All I wanted to do is have my kids to have fun I paid for season passes and was treated so rude and then we couldn't go in.

Because they said my information didn't match yes it did. I can prof that. My kids were hurt. And there was no problem yesterday but there was today?

Why? And I took off from work for nothing.

Just thought you guys want to know.Despite everything my kids still want to come and see Mickey just can't afford it after I paid for the passes and disneyland took my money.

Review about: Disneyland Fast Pass.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.