1.9

Purchased three day passes, stopped at the gate for photo ID, employee Genna was very rude when we returned with photo ID, as she was talking to another employee and chose to ignore us. When I asked for help, she rudely said, "I am busy helping another customer!" And went right back to talking to another employee, and NOT another customer.

So we finally were allowed inside. As the day went on, the park was crowded with people packed together like sardines. While we were on at least 3 rides, they kept breaking down. Not worth the $$$ we spent.

When we came back for the 2nd day, again a delay with the employee, although a polite one this time, verifying our passes and pictures. Went to dinner at CA adventure hotel, entering back into park, the employee said, "these passes aren't valid." That was only our second day! So I went outside the park to a ticket booth and spent an hour resolving the issue. What does the employee give us for wasting 5 hours of our time resolving the issue?

Fastpasses! Give me a break. And every time I tried to fix the tickets, the employee, like a robot, kept saying, "you want to upgrade to year-round passes?" They must have asked this 20 times. How annoying.

Nope, won't be wasting our money next year on this stupidity. Disney has lost its charm and the crowds have become rough - loads of low-class people crawling around. My cousin had to take her bag out of her stroller because people just steal stuff out of strollers, even though they are parked in the stroller space near the rides.

Definitely not "the happiest place on Earth." Here is a picture of Genna, the rude employee who refused to help, and gave us an attitude instead, telling us that we bought the "cheap passes." Yep, the 3-day 150 per person, about $1000.00. No, her attitude is cheap.

Review about: Disneyland Fast Pass.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Rides breaking down, Overcrowded.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1346288

No experience with Disneyland but alot with WDW in Florida. We no longer go there for much the same reason as your experience with Disneyland---rude employees, high prices, a corporate culture that prefers foreign workers to US citizens and an incoherent, non-understandable ride system of late.

We now go elsewhere.

May I suggest, if you have children that you get in your car and visit some of the national parks in Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, etal. Much cheaper and a much better experience than any Disney park nowadays.

to h.kitchener #1346340

"foreign workers"

they don't prefer as much as thats who applys

for example fast food years ago was mostly teenagers