Review about Disneyland Staff from Manteca, California

51 of 166 Disneyland reviews

I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster.She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the ride and we were given a switch pass .

I was told to wait by stairs exist so when my husband and other daughter got of I would get on and with the tall enough daughter and present the pass. As we tried to get on the cast member told me no I had to go back into the end of line I explained than the other cast member told me to come to exit and switch with my husband she then told me to leave . As I tired to exit thru a gate she ran and stop me grab me and pushed me with my daughter in had .

I then left thru elevator crying and scared.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Disneyland Staff
Review category
Theme Parks
review #741113

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Disneyland? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 166 Disneyland reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2015 #1075515

I feel discriminated by the the aggressive cast members. First yanked my lil girl out of line then I was give a switch pass and tilde to wait by stairs for my husband to get off of the ride. Then I was to board w the switch pass . When I attempted to reboard, the cast member told me to go back to the end of the line and that I was a bad mother. I'm not sure if she thought I was trying to board w the same child which was too short or just didn't like me based on my nationality. I then tried to leave through a green gate that's when she ran up to the gate and grab me and pushed me away . I then seen the elevator open and ran in with my daughter who was terrified. I was also crying and scared didn't even want to ride it anymore. I told my husband and he said let go tell the manager but I was so emotional I just want to ride some ride wo ht requirements. Unaware the cast member had called security and lied saying I was the one putting her against a wall. That's why I was speaking with the detective at Disneyland California adventure . My daughter traumatized my family lost our whole day due to her and my case was dropped because she is lying. I need advice on what I can do to at least get my refund for that day .

0 1 Reply

Dec 04, 2015 #1074113

You really need to add more detail to this. Because, really, the video doesn't add anything except show that Disney was dealing with you professionally. There are cameras everywhere in the park. You're saying this cast member rudely and aggressively yanked your daughter out of line (in the video), but your complaint is...well, I'm not sure what your issue even is because you aren't explaining what happened.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Disneyland. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Disneyland.
Filing a new complaint about
×