I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally.Shame in Disney don't you make enough money to hire safe and cautious drivers?!?!?

I wish I had the toll free number to call and complain. Just horrible, there was a bus full of families not to mention my family in the car. Shame on Disney!!! Do better background checks!!!

This employee is dangerous, my family is priceless!!!!! Let alone the passengers.

Wth?!?!?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Disneyland and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Disneyland.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Theme Parks category for more informed decision or compare Disneyland to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

Glad I'm not the only one.I recently took my two daughters and we parked at Toy Story Lot.

Got onto a bus to head home since my youngest was at the point of no return. The bus driver told me I couldn't bring my stroller on the bus because it was a "safety" issue. Kidding me right? Then she proceeded to push my youngest out the door.

Not a hard push but more like a "hurry up and get off my bus" type push. I called guest services after talking with three cast members including a lead. The lead was nice but it's the last time I'm ever parking in that forsaken lot. Those bus drivers are horrible people.

Guest services told me they "represent the Disney Resort".

I objected because the bus drivers could care less about anything.Sorry you had a bad experience.