I had a Hopper ticket that I bought in FL.Had still one day left on my Hopper ticket and was told that it would be Honer at Disneyland in Calif.

They didn't even though my husband and sister had used there Hopper two yrs early. I'm Out a $150 now. This was are grandson first time at Disneyland, things were going ok until GRAD NIGHT STARTED.....If we had known that it was grad night we would have picked a diff day. They were rude to the young child with us.

We spent a lot of money ($1200.) to be there and we couldn't enjoy ourselves. My grandson was very upset and told me that he didn't like Disneyland. Made me sad for him. As a kid I grow-up with your park, and I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I did.

You should let people know when your going to have a school outing there.Very Upset Grandmother...

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1252847

I was on my senior trip one year at wdw back in 2009 when they still did grad night there.We were told that we would be sent on a flight home if we misbehaved.

The difference between our group and theirs (according to teachers at my school) was night and day.I remember they were swearing,cutting in line and actualy was just a pain!

Hesperia, California, United States #848826

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM IN DISNEYLAND, CA! The kids were totally idiotic and rude, and the liners were even longer than usual! 3 hours just for Pirates of the Caribbean.