Walt Disney would spit at your *** faces for doing this!We are not cattle!!

First come, first serve. Wtf is this "dinning area" bull ***?! The best seat in the house (your dinning area) is completely empty. Your scamming us for our money just to sit on the hard *** floor in your so called "dinning area".

I'd rather wait 3 hours for this wonderful show rather than be told we aren't aloud to sit or can't go in when the rest of our party is absent in the bathroom! I grew up from Disney and always loved the good traditional way of doing things. Who gives a *** if people sit out hours later before the show.

To sum up in a few words, you have done absolutely nothing but make more chaos!You have officially pissed off the majority of the Disney fans!

Reason of review: Poor execution.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

What is a dinning area? Oh....you mean dining area...I get it now. Oh, and it's allowed, not aloud.

Disneyland - Negligible Annual Pass discount Disneyland "Just had a distasteful experience dealing with the “Annual Pass Member” desk. I was trying to renew my pass for my family and the agent was very short and pressuring...." Read more Disneyland - Review from Anaheim, California Disneyland "I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally. Shame in Disney don't you make enough..." Read more Disneyland - Overcrowded park, rude gate employee Genna, rides breaking down Disneyland "Purchased three day passes, stopped at the gate for photo ID, employee Genna was very rude when we returned with photo ID, as she was talking to another employee and..." Read more Six Flags Pass Review from Boston, Massachusetts Six Flags "I purchased 7 Six flag season passes on the Internet for six flags new england. I recieved six flag passes for Six flags magic mountain in California. They said the..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more