I just had a trip there on April 1.It was very difficult to find a bench to sit on to rest my feet.

Patrons " saved" seats on all the benches for the parade. I had to sit on the ground and had a hard time getting up and being able to walk well after that.

It should be first come first served.

One of your Cast Members working on a register at the expensive jewelry counter motioned for my daughter to move out of the way so another customer could approach the counter.This is not the Disney I remember!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of disneyland customer care. Disneyland needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disneyland customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disneyland.

Had an Experience with Disneyland?

Comments

The seating arrangements for parades and shows are always first come, first served, with the exception that benches are usury reserved for those with a handicap.Still, the are usually more handicap people than benches.

Think about this, though. Benches and chairs, left for public seating, can become hazards and actually decrease the available space for viewing. Everyone has a hard time sitting on the floor and gets tired. That's life.

It's not Disney's fault.

The Disneyland you remember didn't t have Fantasmic, World of Color, nightly (multi-million dollar) fireworks, and parades three times a day. It also didn't offer season passes that allowed thousands of people almost daily access to the park. Disneyland used to be a once in a lifetime trip and now it's almost like a local hangout. The point being, it's slightly ironic that you're complaining about not seeing the Disneyland you remember while partaking in something that wasn't there back in the day.

As to the clerk, did you go to City Hall and report the behavior that was so offensive to you that you came here to complain?

Was your daughter buying something?If she was browsing, and blocking a person waiting to pay, the cast member did the right thing by discretely motioning to her to allow the customer access to the register.

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1233571

Drop dead,***! Your comments are all the same; you keep defending Disney yet it's the customer that makes your paycheck magically appear at the end of the week. Perhaps you're one of those rude and nasty people that works at Disney...